Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

What am I listening to...

Monday, April 22, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

I can't stop listening to this song, it's just so damn good!!!!

From the lyrics, to the beat, it's just... AMAZING!!! Pharell, I just heart you man!

A little bit of this poetry eheheh:

"Ok, now he was close/ Tried to domesticate you/ But you're an animal/ baby, it's your nature/ Just let me liberate you/ You don't need no papers/ That man is not your mate/ And that's why I gon' take you

Good Girl I know you want it/ You're a good girl/ can't let it get past me/ You're far from plastic/ Talk about getting blasted/ I hate these blurred lines/ I know you want it/ but you're good girl/ The way you grab me/ Must wanna get nasty/ Go ahead, get at me"



          

RELATED POSTS

0 comments