Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The trust issue

Monday, May 06, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category :

When it comes to relationships, whatever kind they are, I'm a person who trusts and asks for trust in return. The truth is, I cannot conceive a relationship which is not based on trust. I'm not a jealous person... I believe that if two people choose to be together, to share their lives (no matter how long it is), they should do it with the firm conviction that the feelings are mutual and respect is king. For this reason, I do not believe in jealousy and I'm not at all jealous. If you want to be with me, you'll be with me until the day you or I don't want to be together. For me, there's no space for cheating, or deceiving. Trust and respect one another and everything should be fine.

Even though I like to believe we should all follow these rules and just be happy, people continue to go down the slippery road of jealous and, worst of all, deceit. We can give all to one person and believe they are right there, beside us, and then one day we are surprised by a bitter discovery. 

I guess this is part of this process we call life. We have ups and downs, good things, bad things, wonderful people who surprise us, wonderful people who hurt us... all of these have some meaning and a reason. It's up to us to discover the "why's"... 

Most of all, we should always stay true to ourselves. There's really no point in holding on to bitter feelings, like anger and rage. We should always take the high road and make the best with what life brings us, either good or bad. 

As a good friend told me "Karma is only a bitch if you are". But remember this as well, bad things happen to everyone, good people and bad people alike. 

Just don't let those bad things turn you into a bad person...

xx




RELATED POSTS

0 comments